2.09.2012

yours truly

Dear Math Teacher,

Just because you talk slowly
it doesn't make it easier.

Sincerely,
confused student


Dear [unknown number],

Yes, I am very sure this is my phone, not your brother's.
That won't change no matter how many times you text me.

Sincerely,
very annoyed

Dear Sabrina,

Way up there,
You and I
You and I

it's been on repeat all day

Love,
also obsessed

Dear Spring,

I think you should come early this year.
like soon. now.

yours truly,
tired of the cold

Dear Sherlock,

Even if your show wasn't awesome-
What am I talking about?
Of course it's awesome
It's full of British accents

sincerely,
a fan of high-functioning sociopaths

Dear Sydney,

One day you have to take me
to the beach in Elsalvador.

Love,
amante del mar

2 comments:

  1. oh, I read 1 post and I already love this blog :) these are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve Finell-

    Thankyou, It's always nice to get an invatation :)

    Bethany-

    thankyousomuch! you made my day :)

    Thankyou two for following <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.