2.03.2012

Awkward and Awesome


awkward

This conversation:
Me: how do you know so-and-so?
Him: you introduced us.

Dancing; then your mom walks in and asks you if your okay.

Getting halfway through a story, and realizing there's no point to it.

*update* thinking all day that it's Thursday, till you look at the calendar and realize it's actually Friday.

awesome

Dustfinger and Gwin from Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

These glimpses we are having of warm days finally!

Getting a driver's permit (driver's beware)

The Hunger Games movie is coming out soon! Okay, not till March, but it's soon-ish.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.