2.16.2012

they call it gushing

If you know me well, you know I obsess over things. When I like something, I really like it, and I'll probably be babbling about it to whoever will listen- or really whoever's standing nearby, wheather your listening or not. I know I'm annoying, but I can't help getting excited about things.
Like London.
Pinned Image
{via}

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
I love everything British. One day I will live in London. I can not wait. I'll develope a British accent, drink tea every day, use a red tellephone booth, and live in a 'flat'. It will be quite fantastical. Even though I haven't been there yet, I obsess over it quite a lot.
I also obsess over books. books like the hunger games.
Svfansidorrequest_large

Pinned Image
(This was my favorite part by the way ^.^)

19791280_large

Two months since I've read these books and I'm still  gushing over them. It goes without saying I am also obsessiong over Peeta, right? I mentioned before that he was my "fictional character crush". Charming, chivalrous, brave, but always kind and thoughtful and sweet. He's a rebel like katniss but much more civil and graceful about it. I can't wait to meet him in real life ;)
And the movie is coming out on march 23 guys! I really hope it does the book justice. Judging by the tailers I think it will, and I'm super excited to little tiny pieces!

I also obsess over songs.
okay, this one I could go on and on until the sun and moon no longer endure. However, I think the computer is going to crash under my obsessions as it is, so here is a much, much shorter version of songs I currently have on repeat:

Two Birds by Regina Spektor

What I wouldn't Do by A Fine Frenzy

If You Ever Come Back


And every once in a while, I'll obsess over a tv show. like BBC's Sherlock.

What I love about Sherlock:

He’s British. I know I was just babbling about London a second ago, How I am absolutely in love with everything England, but it’s true and this point can’t go unnoticed. The first time Sherlock starts explaining his deduction in the cab, I couldn't understand a word he was saying because he was talking so fast. But it was all in a British accent and I couldn't help sitting there grinning like an idiot.

He’s eccentric. He talks to skulls, shoots holes in the wall when he’s bored, and texts murderers. He also plays the violin if you must know. He’s a brilliant psychopath. When Sherlock first comes up on the screen, He’s beating a corpse with a riding crop to see how long it takes for bruises to show up. My friend told me "He sounds strange," but that’s what’s so great about him!
Pinned Image 
His best friend Doctor Watson. Watson is by far the more loveable character. He genuinely cares about people. He’s the only one who can see the more humane side of Sherlock, the good and heroic side. I could really go into more detail but you should just watch the show and see for yourself.

I haven’t seen the second season yet so please don’t tell me any more what happens *clamps hands over ears*. I’ve already stumbled across a lot of spoilers, but I still don’t know exactly what happens. Needless to say, I’m on pins and needles waiting to see it.  

So that’s a little of what I’m obsessing over. Hopefully my computer stays intact even with my ramblings.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE GUSHING! And i love gushers! CANT WAIT for Hunger Games!! Team Peeta! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAH; I'm doing a post on Sherlock as I speak! SHERLOCKSHERLOCKSHERLOCK I BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK!!!!!!
    And GO JABBERJAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.