12.03.2011

don't hate me, please

listening to: when I'm with you by JJ Heller
quote love: if guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat.

Today I realized that I was following nearly 50 blogs (That is a lot for me people).  as much as I'd love to, I really can't just go back and read every single post from everyone, and really it wasn't helping me with my goal to do more productive stuff with my time. 
And so as painful as it was, I decided to narrow it down to my absolute favorites, so as to not get sucked into all the lovely posts to be reading, and pictures to look at, and links to click, so that maybe now I wont sit back blinking and realize "wow, I've been staring at a screen for five hours."

If I've stopped following your blog, I'm sorry, a little piece of me died inside to click the "stop following" button. I really have nothing against you, or just hated your blog or anything, and I hope you understand :)

okloveyoubye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.