12.11.2011

Let your heart be light


hey, guess what guys? it's christmas. no, it really is. 
and it's snowing did you notice?
Now, you don't need me telling you how great Christmas is.


but what else is this post going to be about, hm?


I got this hedgehog ornament from anthropologie. isn't he cute?!






making cookies is somehow magically 10x better when it's christmas, wouldn't you agree?






christmas list


 this year my wish list is fairly simple, but has quite endearing things i would like to own. 

1. Books! always on my list. i could go on and on, but five particular books are a bit of a need-
            The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne collins
            The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
            The Mark of the Star by Liz Patterson
            The Inkheart Trilogy by Cornellia Funke
            To Kill with Reason by Thomas Hunter
            
2. Sharpies- can you ever have enough of them?

3. A gray, button up sweater. I have envied my friend's since I first laid eyes on it. it would be so comfy to wear this winter.

4. TOMs! ya, I don't have any yet.*this is very sad*

5. a red felt hat. with a bow on the side. sooo cute. aah.

6. braided belts. these would be so great to add to my outfits.

7. an animal pilot hat x) I see these everywhere, and i fall in love every time. I think the fox one has been my favorite so far.

8.  crafty stuff- buttons, ribbons (anything from hobby lobby). chalkboard paint and glow in the dark paint would be so neat to have.

9. itunes giftcards. my ipod is in dire need of new music.

10. some epic red lip stain. nail polish. you know, those girly things :)


What do want for christmas? I'd love to hear it! as well as anything else you want to talk about christmas related :) or what you think of the new blog design... things like that you know :)

Merry Christmas Y'all <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.