12.05.2011

hum, hum, tiddle-diddle-um



Eyore stood and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly, "Why?"  and sometimes he thought "wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.


"Don't you think there are more wishes, more wishes inside of you?" Piglet asked.



The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops eventually. – Eeyore



That's what friends are for. They help you to be more of who you are. –Christopher Robin


Lets begin by taking a smallish nap or two... - Pooh


Friends can be new, friends can be old. All of them are as precious as gold. –Roo



With you here, I know that life is much more fun. –Pooh



"Pooh," asked piglet, "What is the first thing you think when you get up in the morning?" "What's for breakfast." said Pooh. "What do you think of Piglet?" "I think 'I wonder what exciting thing will happen today?" Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's always the same."


Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be. –Eeyore



It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words. –Pooh




[Talk to mirror] Oh, hello. Am I glad to see you. It's more friendly with two. Now, you go that way, and I'll go this way. –Pooh


Here you are my friend, what could be more right? –Pooh


Some people care too much. I think it's called love. -Pooh


Oh d-d-d-dear, I musn’t f-f-f-fear. There’s a very important thing to do. –Piglet




Christopher Robin: “What do you like doing best in the world?” | Pooh: “What I like best is me going to visit you.”


Piglet: "How do you spell 'love'?" Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it."


People say nothing is Impossible, but I do nothing all the time. -Pooh



Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart- Pooh


"What?" said piglet with a jump. And then, to show that he hadn't been frightened, he jumped up and down once or twice in an exercising sort of way.




Just a bit of Winnie the Pooh goodness for you.

1 comment:

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.