12.08.2011

my image



You know that one file you have tucked in your computer or notebook or such that's filled with things you will use for your dream wedding, or dream house, or any other such thing in your dream future.

Well here is a grand tour of my future house. dream house. whatever.
sorry in advance for the blurry pictures. all credit goes to pinterest. 
I always went back and forth on what type of house I wanted, so I decided when I live in London, I will have the one, and when I move back to the states/get married/have kids, I will have the other. Yes, I can have two dream houses thankyouverymuch.

First London. This will be what it looks like on the way there



 Pinned Image

 Pinned Image

And then i will have an apartment here. [preferably the second from the right] 

Pinned Image

by the front door: 

Pinned Image

The living room: 

Pinned Image

kitchen: 

 Pinned Image

study: 

 write...

and my room [i totally think someone designed this with me in mind]

 

Pinned Image

 *sigh* ok, next house!

 this will be the road leading to it:

Pinned Image


And this is what it looks like, excespt the lawn probably won't be so prim, and it will have a gorgeouse vine hugging the walls


And when my husband and I first get it, it will look like this-

Pinned Image

but we will fix it up all our own, and make it perfect. and it will be by a lake, and this is what the porch will look like:

Pinned Image

And this is by the front door:

Pinned Image

And this is the kitchen:

Pinned Image 

This is a glimpse of the study, but instead of those plants and furniture there are more comfortable chairs (that spin and roll cause I think all studys/offices should have those) and a big wooden desk


Pinned Image

And lots of old maps and globes (in the study that is)
And upstairs...


My room will pretty much revolve around this:

Pinned Image

This is my kid's play room....

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

 and this is the boy's bedroom:

Pinned Image

and this is [inspiration for] my little girl's room

Pinned Image

And I'm definitely having this-
Sorry, can't tell you where it goes- secrets you know ;)


In the backyard there's a stone courtyard type place...


With lots of outdoor furniture...


 And a guest summer house...



  for when guest come over... in the summer...

yup, that's it. part II coming soon :)

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.