11.29.2011

if you chase two rabbits they will both get away

quote love: somewhere out there, something is waiting to be known. -- Carl Sagen

yes,  I know, I just disappeared off the face of the earth this November, without saying so, or waving goodbye, or leaving a note, and I had no right to do so. The thing is I really meant to do all three, saying that I would be too busy this month to post much, but I waited too long and never got a chance.  So pull up a chair, have some tea, (or eggnog as I prefer this time of year) and we will do some badly needed catching up.

NaNoWriMo was a fail. If only it were any other month but November! 
my goal: 50,000
my achievement: 725
*fail*

I hope you had a good thanksgiving, This is one of those times I'm very thankful for having a large family. *Three Thanksgiving dinners*

I also went on vacation and saw the ocean for the first time since I was one.
That was particularly terrifical, if I do say so. (prepare yourself for a legion of pictures)














Disney Land was twice as better, because it was all decorated for Christmas.







(ugh, i look ridiculous in that picture) funny story, I lost my sunglasses in Disney land, so I went to the lost and found and they said if they found them they would mail them to me. They mailed me some a few days ago, and although they are almost exactly the same I can tell they aren't mine. I switched glasses with some unknown person in Disney land. I'm not quite sure how I should feel about that :/











This is so Holly's future car.


my mum gets most of the photo credit :)

I'm so glad to be back to blogging, and a personal thank you to you guys who did not hit the *stop following* button. You are very much appreciated :)
and so I end with this picture that I love oh so much:


TTFN

1 comment:

  1. maybe someday, you'll run into some random person and go "hey! those are my sunglasses!" and then be best friends forever.
    looks like lots of fun :))

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.