10.29.2011

The morning after rain

yesterday I woke up to a positively dreamy fall morning. The sky was low, and the clouds were dreary and gray. It might have been too gloomy if there wasn't golden leaves draping everything. but there was, and was beautiful. It was that hazy kind of morning where you could sit inside cuddled in your favorite sweater, drink some coffee and not worry about anything because there was nothing to worry about. like the whole world decided to sleep in.
of course, outside my little world, there was still this ghastly thing called school. I could not concentrate on anything, I kept looking out the window wishing I could take pictures. 
I will probably be waking up early each morning for a while, because if we are so lucky to get such a morning again, I promise to share some pictures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.