10.26.2011

November is coming...

listening to: far far by yail naim
quote love: heaven is not just a destination; it's a motivation. -Warren Wiersbe


 I apologize for my lack of posts, I am focusing for the time being on more sewing and crafts so I can open up an etsy shop soon!

And that means NaNoWriMo!!!
(national novel writing month)



This will be my first year doing it, and frankly I can't decide if I'm stoked or terrified. Probably both.

and here is a beautiful people questionare on the book. yourwelcome.


1. Sum up your novel in five words, or less.
turmoil, redemption, adventure, chaos, love.   
2. Novel title?
The Rising Epoch (or until I can think of something more suitable) 
3. Sum up your main character(s) in one word.
Kora: ...I'm sorry, that's impossible- I've been sitting here for fifteen minuets trying.
 Amser: dependable. Cale: passionate. Elizebeth: kind.  
4. Advice for newbies in three words?
don't ask me. 
5. Tell us about your secondary characters, how do they affect the story?
I don't know if Amser, Cale, and Elizebeth are technically secondary characters, even though they aren't as main character-ish as Kora. They are the ones that launch Kora on a head-spinning of a journey and are with her every step of the way.  
6. Do you plan on staying up till midnight on the 31st?
I wasn't planning on it but that is probably what will end up happening.
7. How many years have you done NaNo?
This will be my first!
8. What came first, characters, or plot idea?
Characters! That usually happens with my storys. A character pops up unexpectedly on the edge of my mind (more than likely disturbing my sleep) and says, "hello, let me tell you about myself and my wonderful adventure."
9. How much prep do you do before November?
 The charachters, basic backround and setting, and random ideas. (in other words I'm pretty unprepared. october is going fast.)
10. Now be honest, how do you really feel about NaNo?

Again, I'm stoked and terrified. I know the novel will be awful and if it ever wants to get published will have to go through some major purgatory rewrite, but I like the idea of just writing and writing without worrying about that stuff.

I will try to keep you posted on the book, and maybe do the extra challenge on the characters by beautiful people!
okloveyoubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.