10.08.2011

The mess that is my mind

listening to: too long by yeal naim
word love: fernweh- a crave for travel; being homesick for a place you've never been


notebooks
Alright, I am going to show you the place where the escence of my life is contained. By seeing it you are automatically sworn to secracy. 
that means if you tell, I call the FBI and they find out where you live so they can do a fancy kick and knock down your door. ya, I can do that.


And that's as close as you get. Yes, I know it's not very big, it doesn't have to be. I write in morse code. k, not really but I might as well, this thing catches everything from my scattered brain and neatly tucks it away: verses, song lyricks, things to do, pictures i need to try, storys, post ideas, doodles, and those random things that I probably have no buisness thinking about.
Well, almost everything. The rest I just forget to write down, or i dont have my notebook with me.   Bleah Brian is such agood writer, and I loved the way she put it in her post:
I wish I had a jar in which I could store all of my thoughts. I think this would be the perfect solution for any overthinker really. If I had a jar made specifically for my thoughts I would catch them like lightning bugs and keep them beside my bed. I would name them all, and sort them all, and keep them all within reach. But they wouldn't be allowed to run rampant withing my mind, they wouldn't be allowed to overtake me. I would keep them all organized and in line, I would be able to see all of them all the time and make sure they behaved.

it's so simple. someone please find out how to do this. meanwhile, my notebook will suffice.
ttfn

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love what Bleah said--so true. (: I love notebooks and jotting every little thing down in them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.