5.13.2011

Yay! I finally made my backround! I like the simplicity- it's cleaner but still pretty touches. It was easier than I thought, I just needed to sit down and do it ;) I changed a picture in my header too. Origanally I wanted a picture of a rose, but they weren't blooming yet. Problem solved! I'ts fun making my own designs, even if they aren't as good, because the practice helps ;) It personalizes it a lot more. Lets me weave in more secrets...
I would still like to learn how to do a better signature though. If you have any tips let me know!

=D

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. I really like it! It's really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty!!!! I really like the rose! Nd I'm sorry but idk how to do sofa :( sorry!!! Hey I have a secret!!! My mean iPod is taking forever to put the words I'm typing here!! It gets all overwhelmed and freaks out lol!!!! Ok well there's my secret ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenee u silly that is not a secret we all know ur ipod freaks out all the time (u.u)!! hahah im jk i love ur secret!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.