5.06.2011

April flowers bring May showers

or it did this year. in april, new life was starting to show but not a cloud in the sky.








then a couple days in to may, the heavens decided to sprinkle some drops all around.


I guess rain can be seen as gloomy sometimes, but to me it's beautiful and refreshing.



i was so happy watching outside! and i wasn't the only one








here are some more pictures i took recently












are these not just the coolest shoes you've ever seen? (they're my uncles) i like how they look against the wood and confetti!






food has a way of bringing people together, ya' know?





it's just so yummy. especially green chili dip. i had some today. mmm. and any gringos (like me) who have not tasted it should run to new mexico and do it right now ;) the first time i tried it i also happened to be really hyper. in a txt conversation, i was rambling to my freind about dip and candy and quarters...

ya, she said i was crazy.

mwa?

whatev. ;)


E. G. and N. watching the clouds. i like these pics... they're life like, simple, peaceful, idk.












^but this one is my favorite^




these are pictures i took of my freind in the park. isn't she so pretty?!





















TTFN!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.