5.24.2011

Picture post

hullo everyone
i got a new blogger update and i want to test it with some pictures! specifically ones i edited lately

here i was practicing taking portraits and touching them up and all that
^my gorgeouse freind A.^

shh, she's in bubblegum land...

lol this one was a lot of fun to edit! (even though it took forever ;)

 i had a photo shoot with h. i got some really good ones of her, but i had to share these 'cause they make me laugh ;)


have you noticed A. has a habit  of popping up in my posts acting all cute?



'cause if i can't see you, you can't see me.


omgoodness i have an idea!!!




i love the new update; it makes posting a lot easier. i just wish i found out about it sooner.
TTFN

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG TRISTEN!!!!!!!! Thank you for putting a pic of me up here too!!!!!! it looks amazing a lot more amazing than i really look!!!! when did u take this!!! either way it looks great!!!!!! im really gonna try to look at ur blog more cuz its super awesome!!!! anyway thank you it looks amazing all of them do!!! <3 ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.