5.13.2011

Confused?

I like flowing dresses and classic high heels

I like old jeans and worn converse

I like watching sunsets and smelling roses

I like watching late movies and drinking coffee

I like rich creamy chocolate

I like cheesburgers and frys

I like running barefoot through grass

I like tumbling through mounds of hay

I like painting on a canvas

I like doodling in the margine

I like listening to old stories

I like telling new ones of my own

I like finding inspiration in people around me

I like taking the less traveled road
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm :) coffee and chocolate!!!!! Yummy in my tummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o did you write this?? cuz if u did u r amazing!!! not that u arent anyway haha!!! but dangit now i want starbucks xb

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.