1.17.2012

my image part II

(This is a long overdo post, sry about that. see part 1)
pictures from pinterest & google


If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be? There are some animals I have most definitely dreamed about having. (ya, I fantasize about what kind of pets I would have)

An owl



Seriously, who hasn't wanted an owl at some point in there life?
I even made one of my characters in my book have an owl named Dawn.





They are so cute and yet profound. And I could even train it to deliver letters and parcels ;)

A red panda



Are these not the most adorable creatures ever?! He might as well say "give me a hug! please! I'll be your best friend!"







A hedgehog

Hedgehog. =]

Would be. so. cool. My uncle has a hedgehog, so I can say from personal experience that it is truly one of the cutest things on the planet. His name is Mr. Mister, and while I don't like to copy, I think that's just too perfect of a name. so Mr. Mister my theoretical hedgehog shall be named :)

BABY HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG these things are soooooooo cute!!!!! (i really want one)
hes so cute!!! i want a baby hedgehog


African Pygmy Hedgehog

A pet hedgehog.

Yes, I most definitely want a hedgehog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.