1.07.2012

it's morning everyone! today's the day! the sun is shining the tank is clean...


>>warning: this post is random thoughts with unrelated random pictures. read at your own risk.

I missed you all. I really did.  its so nice to see this blog again :) Life has a habit of getting in the way of me blogging about life. so annoying.


I guess this post could be described as a very late happy new year's. 
2011 was a great year, so excited for 2012, bla bla bla...


seriously, I really am excited :) One of my resolutions this year is to read 100 books. I'll keep you updated on my progress in my bookshelf
3 down, 97 to go ;) I really need some recommendations though, as I want to read 100 but I only know of about 50 I for sure want to read. What are some of your favorites? 


another resolution is to do more photography. so I started a 365 project blog called unspoken words
I'll post a picture every day! hope to see you there
click on the link. go on :)


Have you noticed I'm back in my old habit of over using smiley faces ;) awesome, right?

>>pink bokeh!<<

oh, and this is my red hat-


TTFN :D


2 comments:

  1. finding nemo + pink bokeh + overusing smiley faces = ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hat! :) Here are some book recommendations: The House of Winslow series, The Hobbit, The Giver, The Black Arrow, To Kill a Mockingbird, Wuthering Heights, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and Northanger Abbey. :D Hope you make your goal.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.