9.30.2011

how to have a lovely day


listening to: new soul by Yael Naim
quote love: and if the music is good, you dance.

  • listen to music
  • dance and sing without worring what you look like
  • take a walk, camara in hand
  • pray, read, and write
  • where something that makes you feel good
  • drink tea
  • eat ice cream
  • wear perfume
  • tell somebody you love them
  • say please and thankyou
  • watch the sunrise or sunset
  • smile and laugh (a lot!)
  • bake something sweet for someone else
  • handwrite a letter to a friend
  • wish others a lovely day

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is adorable. I heartily agree. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.