9.10.2011

Dysania

listening to: Drink the cleansing rain by Sonya M. Trinidad
quote love: The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. -Blaise Pascal

*yesterday*

 Me: Mom. I can't go to school today. I have Dysania, it's awful.
Mom: uh, what's that?

Dysania-
      The state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning


I had to do school any way. *sigh*
Something else that happened yesterday- Holly was testing out her hand writing, and she wrote this on the dry erase board-

Hey. You know how when you read something and it's supposed to be talking to you, whoever is reading this? Ya, and you know how you kind of make up a voice in your head that belongs to the text your reading that's supposed to be talking to you? You know you do it! How does my voice sound to you? :)

bahaha, ya that's what it's like living with Holly x)
 It's a beautiful drizzling rain weather outside. (um not helping my dysania) It's gorgeous! oh camera, why you no water proof?


Picture by me, quote by Sonya Trinidad. Of course I just have to listen to drink the cleansing rain. She has such a beautiful voice! And oh this wonderful fall weather.
Fall is coming a little too slowly here.


I'm just a little impatient for it to get here, with all its wonderful fall delights







rain+blanket+jeans+tea in an eeyore cup= the most heavenly fall day.

oh, did you know? I have newspaper nails *Thank you Rachel!*


I did these a few days ago so they're a little chipped in the picture, *cringe* but i love them. How about you?

You'll need:

   -white or light gray nail polish
   -rubbing alcohol
   -cotton balls
   -newspaper clippings a little bigger than your nails
   -a sealing coat nail polish

Paint your nails white or gray and let them fry er, dry completely (i always like to do one of my nails differently)

Once they're dry, soak one of the newspaper clippings in rubbing alcohol. I found the best way to do this was to soak the cotton ball, and then use it to soak the newspaper.

Place the newspaper on your nail and hold it there for around twenty seconds. make sure your pressing hard on all edges of your nail (so don't just let it sit like in the picture!)



Once it seems it has dried onto your nail, quickly rip it off (like a band-aid!). Then apply the top coat. When I did mine, it just seemed like there was paper on my nail, but after I put the top coat on it was fine.


And that's it ^.^

my access to the internet has been very limited lately, so that is why my posts are flowing like tar, in case you were wondering. Not to mention school. oh good old homework, you know I didn't really mean it when I tossed you in the air and did a little dance last may... Why must you be so hard this year? but I think I deserve a good grade in PE. We went hiking on Sunday, two miles up the winding mountain trail, and we kept up with the people on horses. I think that gets me an A yes? of course yes.When the trees opened up, and we reached the top I may or may not have started singing "and at last I see the light...!"


some pictures taken by me, and some by mom




It was unbelievably gorgeous at the top. Some pictures just don't do justice.





One day I will *somehow* take an old piano up here and just play for hours and hours- starting with Echo off the sky. Magical.








And on the way down i picked a bouquet ^.^


ttfn lovelies <3

2 comments:

  1. Dysania is something I suffer from all the time--I just never knew the word for it. (because I was suffering from lethologica...) =P

    Ooh! I tried newspaper nails last week but they didn't work. Maybe I'll try again! (this time painting my nails with white first...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for following Emily! I will definately try the tutorials ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.