8.31.2011

everything changes

I apologize ever so much that my blog was off line. I didn't think it would be neglected so long- but the long overdue new design is done, I now have a lovely side header, and I'm taking a new turn in the blogging world. I am, however, stuck on a few things. I can't get rid of my blog title *head/desk* and I would really like to have one of those nifty drop down menus in my side bar, but I can't find out how exactly, 'cause that's just how smart I am. Can anyone help me? please? Ya, I'm broke, but how about I just love you forever? Will that do?
My posts are probably going to start changing. I'm going to do more photography again (is anyone else happy about that?!)





*ahem* ya, i am working on my photography skills don't worry! But I'll do a lot more writing too. I usually don't like sharing things I write (even though I love to write), but I'm willing to give it a try. Just try to be nice when I fall on my face k?
And another thing- book reviews. I think it would be fun, but would anyone really be interested in that? Let me know your thoughts, especially if you have any other ideas on what you would like to see posted on my little blog here!
Oh, and I think you should watch this video. really.



ttfn
~Josien

3 comments:

  1. awe! those pictures are adorable! I'm kinda jealous you had the op and not I! :DDD
    thanks for commenting on my blog.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! I look forward to seeing more! Cute video too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chalk photos-they are always so colorful. =) That video is the sweetest thing ever. Have you seen the bloopers from it?

    P.s. You can remove your header by following step six on [this tutorial]. Plus [here] is a tutorial on how to make a drop down menu. Hope these help! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.