8.02.2011

I'm back

This is what I did this past week and a half-

I went to Florida

Yup. Can't get much better than that :) Fun fact- It was freezing. It was actually very nice outside, but I was inside most of the time. Where they had air conditioner. Very high. So, it was cold ;)
It was amazing either way. I met some great friends, learned a lot, and laughed too much for my own good.

I caught a cold

I have to be honest. It's not fun. *a-choo/sniff* This was a kind of down part of the week ;)

I bought red heels

oh yes. This, I am happy about :)

I got a calligraphy pen

Hey, they're pretty cool to write with k? Not to mention cool looking. ya, I'm a nerd. sue me.

My phone died

I mean, it's like dead. Sam is dead. Sam is my phone, and he's dead. This might be the saddest part of the week.

I was given a red umbrella for my birthday

oh ya, did I mention it was my birthday? :D I'm pretty happy about that also.
so now I have red heels and a red umbrella. Can life get any sweeter? Answer: yes. If you have cookie dough ice cream. which i did :)

I got on Pinterest

Well, that's half true. you need a facebook for pinterest. I do not have facebook. so I'm sharing with someone else, and i just have one board for all my pictures. you should see it. please?

I read Abomanation

I love Colleen Coble's books (i have read three). Great plot twists and wonderful characters.  I also started reading: Pride and prejudice, Wuthering Heights, and A Man called Blessed

I started school

*sigh* yes, unfortunately. Summer is over and it's back to highschool :P

Lots of up and downs this week, but overall, it was lovely. So tell me, (because i would like to know) what have you been doing?

okloveyoubye

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that's a lot for one person in just a week and a half! I hope the rest of your year is just as blessed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.