7.15.2011

The other night...

Holly and I decided to camp in the backyard. It was kind of a last miniute decision.
So there we were, putting up a tent.
In the dark.
While it was raining.
*Ya* not our most terrifical idea ever.
Ofcourse it just had to start raining as soon as we decided to do it. I think the only reason we didn't quit was because my dad said we couldn't do it. So we stayed the whole night in the tent while it was raining. In the morning I collapsed asleep inside while Holly finished taking down the tent just as fast as she could. She was done with it ;)
I know this sounds weird, but it was a lot of fun :)
In a strange kind of way...
TTFN

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.