7.14.2011

I hope i live to see the day

Inspired by polka dot's post, I wanted to share part of my very long bucket list.

Travel
{via}

There are sooo many places I would love to go *Alaska, Greece, Italy, Isreal...* but first on my list is England
Be Published
 
Anything from a book or newspaper article and I would be very happy.
Float with Baloons
{via}

Must. Do.
Light a floating lantern
{via}
I wanted to do this ever since I saw Tangled ;)
Take a long trip by train
Ice Skate on a frozen Pond
Have an impressive old book collection
Learn to Gallop
{via}
On a horse that is :) I love riding horses but
i've never galloped. I nead to learn. And then I have to gallop across the beach. then I have to learn to ride bareback.
Play the piano
{via}
I mean like really good. I can't wait to see my fingers just dance across the keys to beautiful music.ya, there are so many things i would love to learn (well) before I die * fencing, sewing, archery, photography, fly...* but I don't think this post can contain them. Moving swiftly on..
Catch fireflies in a jar
{via}
I don't think I've ever even seen a firefly. :( Where are they if not here? Somewhere else maybe.
Write a note
{via}
then stick it in a jar and throw it in the sea- or - tie it to a ballon
 
And I'm sure I'll remember more right after i finish this post :)
TTFN
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list. :) I totally forgot to put "see a firefly" on mine!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.