7.09.2011

Book Confessions

This is for my felow book lovers <3
And anyone who wants to understand a book lover x)













And i get the weirdest looks because of it
Especially when i fail to mention that the things i'm talking about was in a book...





You better belive it. (and their authors. I've had quite a few spirited debates about Lewis Carol and Ted Dekker ;)


O.O


Well, i'm not that easy but it's definately a start! ;)









Except books are way better than a movie ;)




I don't have a cat but other people have learned they have to get my book if they want to get my attention X)




yup, 'tis true :)




exactly...



true story.







Shame on them.


Hehe.
...
What? It's not like I've actually done that...



More strange looks.





haha, I am usually a little more pssionate while saying it, though. My poor freinds :)






Hahaha I didn't realize I always do this. I do it in pictures too.
Remember this one?


Ya, well whoever took this picture has The Mysteriouse Benedict Society and I feel as though I have a connection with them ;) i had a hardtime reading the other titles but I suddenly want to read them now...



Been there done that :)




To the despair of everyone I know, yes :)



:,(


...
Psh, It's not like I do that either
...



Oh, and this one is for Sydney-


;)
okloveyoubye
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ahaha this is sooo awesome! Im a huge reader , so I totally get it!!

    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! This is so me!!! Almost every single one of these quotes explains how I am! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.