4.20.2011

You should know...

Confession: I change my backround a lot
Confession: Well changing the backround is not so bad, but no, I can't leave it at that. I change my entire name. So, my reasons this time? There was a serious flaw with Perception in Ink:
My blog isn't just digital ink. I have pictures and buttons and writings and lots of thingamabobers.
I am still working on my backround. Making it was fun. Figuring out how to upload it... not so fun. Hopefully I can fix that soon, but I couldn't wait to put up my header. Again, I seem to have completely missed the memo saying when God was giving computer skills. It's not center. That bugs me.
Anyway I also revised some other things {My Story} {Links} [as well as weaving in a few more secrets just between you and me ;].
Oh, and one more thing you need to know:


Life is Sweet.

because...


Tshirts

Music

Tangled

Gardens

Notebooks

Rain Showers

Roses

Books

Giveaways

and Happy Endings


exist.


TTFN
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the look! It's so clean and easy to see everything. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.