4.24.2011

Happy Easter!!!

=D

I'm going to try and by fast because I have a lot to do today! lol

But Sunday Scavanger Hunt is a must ;)

O, except for last week haha


Reflection


my siblings call these the "golden eggs" lol


Guess what this is



What's inside?


c'mon, when you look at this you just can't help but wonder right...? ;)

At Play


Lawn & Garden


These are my favorite flowers. Its like flowers inside flowers inside flowers haha! one bush could be a garden on it's own ;)



Have a wonderful Easter!!!


*He died to give us life**He rose to give us hope*

I'll be back tomorow! ;)


okloveyoubye


Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. I love all of these!!!!!!!! They're great!!! My fav is the one of the park bench at church!!;) yeah that's right I know exactly where that was taken!!!! Muahaha! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures!
    I just found your blog, and I am glad I did!
    I like the last picture the best :)
    God bless!
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me curious now, what is in that chest that takes up so much room!?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.