4.09.2011

I am Still Alive!


Yes, it's true- she lives ;) haha.

I really have been meaning to post. So I may just bombard you in the future with a lot of randomness I never got to put before ;) Including, hopefully, some entries I missed from the writing gala :(

So why haven't I posted in 3 weeks? *Wow, that is a dramatic gap for me!* I have been busy.


Doing what? Just everything! :)


I am going nuts with all this delightful-bubbling-jump up and clap your hands then wave 'em in the air like you just don't care that winter is gone-Springness! *struggles for breath*

When your singing with the birds, and dancing with the rain, allergies is your only pain


I'm great with cheesy ryhmes, no? :)
And I know you have just been waiting to get on every couple of days and see the backround changed ;) Believe me, it is coming soon. I've really been wanting to change it *no surprise there* but I'm planning on redoing the whole design again, I just don't yet have the skill or knowledge to yet (I want to do it myself). And there isn't much of a point changing a few things to something I like a little better for only a short time. So, for now, it stays.

So there is a lot of other things I would like to write but it will have to wait for later posts! I'm excited for tomorrow and the Sunday Scavanger Hunt! *ahem* (JeNee)*ahem*


TTFN

*ta ta for now!*

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Haha I forgot bout scavenger hunt sunday ;) shhh and omg I've missed u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your images and text :) Keep it, and well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.