3.13.2011

Love greater than my Failure...

Last night I tried to chhange my backround. I ended up making some unnecessary complications (that actually had nothing to do with a backround) and was unable to get what I want. It was late, and I reluctantly had to go to bed leaving it undone. I was frustrated at my inability to do something so seemingly simple that I had even done many times before. I lay there feeling like a complete idiot and total failure. ( a bit dramatic maybe, but true)

Instead of falling asleep, I couldn't help but reflect on other things I had failed at (well not permanantly). Music... writing... God... f-

God. Ya, I had failed God a lot.

It was upsetting, depressing even.

But then He reminded me o something I had read a few days earlier in We Would See Jesus.

The amazing fact that He calles us back to Him just as we are- broken, sinners, failurs. The Perfect Creator of the universe wants to be with us- even though we stumble *more like totall face plant* and even though we are bound to do it again.

It's not something we can understand. Because I suppose it really is impossible- but not for Him. Because He loves us that much.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

~Romans 8:38-39

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.