3.03.2011

Happy Birthday Brooklynn!!!



*I am a couple days late in my posting as usual but that's ok...*



And what better way to celebrate my little sis's birthday than to post a photo shoot of her and one of her most prized possessions?

... Her hat.



Photobucket


(This one she got as a present from her uncle)


Ladies and Gentleman, the next jazz musician/Michael Jackson all in one-




In action...




This is my uncle. He thought I didn't notice him taking pictures of me ;)


Photobucket

Photobucket

And a photographer so cute she has to be in a picture


Photobucket

It was a fun night :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.