3.16.2011

Another secret

pst.
::quietly::
So remember when I said I have secrets on my blog?
I happen to be in a secret telling mood, so I decided to include you on a just little one
[you might already know this one too]
But it's a secret ok? You can't tell anyone
::whispers::
My name isn't really Josien
shh
Josien is my name of choice, and pen name
It's a variation of "Josie" which means "Jahova Increases"
Remember it's a secret- shh.
=]
Have you noticed any of my other "secrets"? /:]
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i has a secret too.... i know ur real name! shhhh ur not supposed to know ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may know your secret JeNee... ;)
    shh
    Now I have have something over you too! LOLZ ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.