1.22.2011

My Word

This year I have a word. To explain, I'll just link you to this cool post by Ali Edwards:

(click here)
^^^^^^^^
And you should click on it or this won't make any sense. (plus it's really good) It's just a short little post.

Did you click it yet?

o.k...
My word this year is (drum roll please):

Perception

per·cep·tion

1) the process of using the senses to acquire information about the surrounding environment or situation

2) an attitude or understanding based on what is observed or thought

(here is my favorite)
3) the ability to notice or discern things that escape the notice of most people


I want to see this world from God's perspective. I want to be different and set apart looking through the eyes of One who sees better than me. And not just in how i see things but how I live. This year I want to look at this tangible world and be able to see the terrestrial side of it. To listen, and touch, and taste - but to hear, and feel, and savor, through Him. And only then can I truly 'live life to it's fullest'.

Perception is my word this year. What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.