2.22.2011

Things that make life sweet because they exist

  1. getting a "new" key board for our old computer =D YAY all the letters work, now if only the exclamation point worked so I could show how excited I am :P
  2. Pondering Logic by Isaac Watts [Wich I will probably post about later]
  3. finally figuring out what Selah means in the Psamls.
  4. Eating oreos and marshmello fluff. These two were meant to be together... in my mouth. Thanks Courtney! I don't know how I ever survived before...
  5. Wearing a white shirt and black pants with a bright yellow scarf.
  6. Wasting notebook paper with "pointless" doodles
  7. Dodging my little brother's nerf bullits and succeeding.
  8. Finding my old doll
  9. Being the hero for buying a delicious icecream cake and only sharing a little more than half ;]
  10. Dancing to your own ring tone ;]

Life is Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.