2.26.2011

It's Sunay...

*This post magically takes you back in time to Sunday. I had a super busy weekend*


Yay! my first Sunday Scavenger Hunt! I don't know if I'll really enter them, but this looked like so much fun- guess what? It was!

1. Capture the sky

I wanted to get a night sky for this picture, and I thought it looked so cool with this lone, bright star hanging over the glowing horizen with a few clouds... unfortunately the camara would not cooporate. It didn't turn out exactly how I want.


Photobucket

2. Every Day

I love this photo. I got up early to take a picture of the sunrise.

Photobucket

3. Fury

I was totally stumped on this one. My baby sister was happy to help! She was just so cute, and such a good model I couldn't pick just one.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

ok, so maybe it isn't exactly furry but, she is still pretty cute ;)

4. Life

Photobucket

5. Blurr

Photobucket

What did you think?

Have a nice Sunday!

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Btw, Sorry about the terrible sizing, I haven't figured out how to make that work yet without warping the pictures /:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.