6.11.2011

Summer!

On the first day of Summer... 

I had to write an essay.
XP

The sun was red for the third time in a row. (due to the fire i suppose)
I don't think the camara realized it was red though...


 Is it just me, or do these look like I'm taking pictures of polution?
All the smoke blew over here too. And trust me we are really far away, it's crazy.



Ya, ok I went a little picture crazy but it's cool right? ;)

I had fun playing with the Google Logo.
Who knows what I'm talking about? /:)

And Ya, that's the bulk of it. ;)
I can't wait for the rest of the summer! I'll be doing a lot more lol

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. omg the guitar google thingy!!! yes!!! omg the fire is SOOO bad!! but it does make for a pretty sunset!! i luv ur pics as always btw!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.