5.08.2010

Pray 4 Tennessee

Sometimes, God can use what seems like tragedies for His Glory.
About a year ago, my youth pastor moved to Tennessee to plant a church. Things were going well, but on Monday, May 2, There was an enormous flood there in Tennessee. Their building was covered in water. Thousands of dollars in equipment, chairs, toys, and other items were lost (not counting the damage to the building). I couldn't figure out how to put the pictures directly here in my post, but you can find some here. But as Kevin Miller (the pastor) explains in his blog, he is just enjoying watching Satan fail in his attempt to discourage them. God has blessed them in ways they could have never expected through this "tragedy".
I encourage you to please pray for their church and other families and businesses who have been hurt by this flood. Many people have lost their belongings, their homes, and some even lost their lives. pray that God can continue to use this tragedy for His glory, and to touch the lives of the people there.
And if you want to find more ways you can help, Kevin also has more information about that on his blog. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.