2.26.2010

Finallly...

Hello all people of earth who still bother to look on this blog!
So obviously I haven't been posting a lot lately- so thanks to everybody who still believed I existed and checked out my blog! Here's what's been going on:
I went on an awesome retreat with my youth group- The Peak! We went to Pagosa Springs and had an amazing time. A lot of people went on the mountain to go skiing and snowboarding-not me. But I did stay in town with some other Friends. We went sledding, to different places in town, then we had a great time just chilling in the cozy lodge while everyone else was having to hall snowboards and trudge through the snow. Ha Ha.
Also, I was exited when Alex and Brett Harris from the Rebelution announced their new book-Start Here.on February 23 a lot of teenagers bought the book and made it #17 on the best selling list from Amazon.com. I am so exited to receive my copy!
I hope to be posting more often so y'all come back now- ya hear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.