8.03.2009

Camp was amazing! I was so sad it was my last time, but so glad i could go. I got to shoot rifles, ride horses, walk backwards off walls, and ride a 758' water sliiiiiide!!!! It was a little painful, sunburn, blisters, a few cuts, and my ankles felt like they were holding up a thousand pounds. It was all so worth it though. The bible teachings were amazing too. I learned so much. When I got home I was SO tired (I fell asleep on the living room floor!) I'll put up some pictures soon.
And so I guess there's nothing else new... Only that yesterday was my birthday!! We didn't have a big party or anything, but I still had a really nice time.
Today was also my first day of school. It would have been alright, but (don't read this out loud) I fell asleep doing math homework...

2 comments:

  1. So happy you got to go! It sounds like it was awesome. We missed you but it sounds like it was worth it. Walked off a wall backwards? I didn't hear about this one, hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was only a couple stories... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.