7.02.2009

Hey! So last Sunday I was lying around thinking of what to do, but nothing came to mind. I decided I was getting way too board this summer. So, this last week I have been supervising a camp for my siblings. It has been so much fun! We set up a sheet tent in the bedroom (though that didn't last that long) and were doing activities every day. We've done a scavenger hunt, build a card board rocket ship, capture the flag, and today were going to bake and have a "ball" so they can all dress up. I'm going to try and put some pictures up.
I can't wait till the fourth of july! tomorrow we're going to a fireworks show at our church, and Saturday we're having a barbeque. Also, my brother is turning 4 soon, and he wants a super hero party. He wants to be spiderman, but I'm trying to convince him to be "super Ethan".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts or opinion on my writings. In fact, it makes my day! This is your place on my blog to be heard. Thank you ever so much, I read and cherish every one.